In order for us to inspire you and develop a community with more commited and initiative people, we want to give you great examples. That is why we challenged a few of our customers that we admire as the leaders they are by bringing excelent results in their companies, to share their experiences. Take a look at the video:
In the previous post we introduced you the Lead to Engagement & Results program (English brochure / Portuguese brochure) that we are organizing on June 20 and 21 in Lisbon. Now, let’s present you with 7 of the reasons you are going to want to sign up:
- The two days of training will be conducted and energized by the only two trainers in Portugal credited by Partners In Leadership to deliver this international program.
- If you only have one free day you can choose the workshop that is the most important for you.
- You will get the books “The Oz Principle” and “How did that happen?” both of them New York Times and Wall Street Journal best sellers.
- Exclusive online monitoring 24/7 for 45 days on PILtools.com, platform developed by Partners In Leadership, which offers the benefits and expected flexibility of a blended learning solution.
- Enjoy the wonderful Hotel Ollissippo in Lisbon with its spectacular view of the Tagus River.
- Appreciate the opportunity for networking and meet new professionals from HR area in Portugal and abroad.
- Sole opportunity to enrol 1 or 2 people in your company.
What do you think? Are you going to participate?
Guarantee your place in this program through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab this opportunity … after all
It’s in you
Do you have employees who just don’t care? Do you ask yourself “How can I get my employees to achieve better results?” Answer that question and others by applying to our “Lead to Engagement & Results” Program.
Discover how to foster your employees engagement and inspire them to reach better results. Encourage your employees to take ownership in everything they do. Discuss what is Engagement, how to achieved it and how to create a sharing environment that will allow you to obtain Key-results within your team’s.
This program will allow you to:
- Develop your team’s Engagement using an international methodology;
- Create a clear path for your team’s success;
- Construct a new mind-set.
By fostering engagement within your team you’ll get employees that will stick around through thick and thin, take pride in being a part of the team, give it their all each and every day, and will contribute actively to the results you want from your business.
The program is structured within 2 workshop days, with:
- Small presentations of the topics;
- Individual exercises;
- Group exercises;
- Feedback between participants and the coach;
- Excerpts of films for reflection.
Join us on June 20th – 21st, in the lovely and charismatic Portugal capital city – Lisbon, in one of the most well know areas of the city – the Parque das Nações. Enjoy the Tagus river views while making this journey with us.
This time it was at Microsoft’s premises in Lisbon, as one of the companies that invests more in the Accountability and Engagement of their collaborators.
After taking their breakfasts all the guests had the opportunity to share and discuss their practices and experiences in the Engagement area through a game. Guests from various sectors were present, particularly in the Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, Retail, Construction, IT, Transportation, Media, Hospitals, Law Offices and Research sectors.
First Bright Concept presented the meaning of engagement, the small percentage of engaged employees on average in 148 countries (13%), the various results of studies on the impact on the organization and the employees, and what impacts the most employee engagement. For each of the levels of intervention, Bright Concept told what it has done in Microsoft and what it had been done in other companies.
Thus, at the business level, it was briefly explained and then offered exercises about the intervention of
- Creating a culture of Accountability and Corporate Responsibility
- Promoting a feedback and recognition at real-time with an App
- Assessments for recruitment and promotions of managers
At the leadership level, Bright Concept showed a number of ways to develop it, as leaders are responsible for up to 70% of their team Engagement results. Thus, it was described some forms of development in the area of
- Emotional intelligence
- Leadership for Accountability
- Strategic thought
- Coaching to employees
Employees also have responsibility in their own engagement, which explains the wide variety of engagement results within a team with the same boss. In this area, Bright Concept is strongly committed to the development
- Accountability and Corporate Responsibility of all employees.
In a game the guests had the opportunity, in teams, to present and discuss the various solutions that their own organizations use to ensure greater engagement of its employees.
Each team also raised an issue that they would like to see resolved. We highlight two of the issues that have emerged the most in the promotion of greater engagement:
- How to ensure that Executive Committees or General Management are more involved in the ongoing promotion of engagement?
- How to overcome the 18-month barrier to turnover of younger employees?
The game teams also voted for the team that gave the best ideas and asked the best questions and the prize to the pronounced winner was a discount in the value of the participation in the next Accountability Leadership Open Program to be held in Lisbon on June 20 and 21.
According to the guests it was a very good and inspiring start to the day!
With the Bright Leadership Movement, we want to put an end to incompetence, sloppiness, egocentricity and corruption.
Our intention is not to criticize or denounce it. Instead, we want to teach leaders to set an example and to create the right contexts, so their teams can be committed and aligned. They will not even remember to have behaviors that could harm them or their organizations.
The next event we are organizing is the Lead to Accountability Program. This Program will take place at Pousada de Cascais on the 27th and 28th September 2017. On the 29th we will visit Cascais, Guincho and Cabo da Roca, on the 27th we will have a Portuguese wine tasting and on the 28th we will have a traditional Portuguese dinner. One Executive Coaching and one assessment are also included in the Program.
For more information click here. Join the Bright Leadership Movement and gain the tools you need for a positive and capable attitude towards difficulties. End the lack of efficiency and motivation in your work. When people become accountable, they make things happen!