In the previous post we introduced you the Lead to Engagement & Results program (English brochure / Portuguese brochure) that we are organizing on June 20 and 21 in Lisbon. Now, let’s present you with 7 of the reasons you are going to want to sign up:
- The two days of training will be conducted and energized by the only two trainers in Portugal credited by Partners In Leadership to deliver this international program.
- If you only have one free day you can choose the workshop that is the most important for you.
- You will get the books “The Oz Principle” and “How did that happen?” both of them New York Times and Wall Street Journal best sellers.
- Exclusive online monitoring 24/7 for 45 days on PILtools.com, platform developed by Partners In Leadership, which offers the benefits and expected flexibility of a blended learning solution.
- Enjoy the wonderful Hotel Ollissippo in Lisbon with its spectacular view of the Tagus River.
- Appreciate the opportunity for networking and meet new professionals from HR area in Portugal and abroad.
- Sole opportunity to enrol 1 or 2 people in your company.
What do you think? Are you going to participate?
Guarantee your place in this program through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab this opportunity … after all
It’s in you
Do you have employees who just don’t care? Do you ask yourself “How can I get my employees to achieve better results?” Answer that question and others by applying to our “Lead to Engagement & Results” Program.
Discover how to foster your employees engagement and inspire them to reach better results. Encourage your employees to take ownership in everything they do. Discuss what is Engagement, how to achieved it and how to create a sharing environment that will allow you to obtain Key-results within your team’s.
This program will allow you to:
- Develop your team’s Engagement using an international methodology;
- Create a clear path for your team’s success;
- Construct a new mind-set.
By fostering engagement within your team you’ll get employees that will stick around through thick and thin, take pride in being a part of the team, give it their all each and every day, and will contribute actively to the results you want from your business.
The program is structured within 2 workshop days, with:
- Small presentations of the topics;
- Individual exercises;
- Group exercises;
- Feedback between participants and the coach;
- Excerpts of films for reflection.
Join us on June 20th – 21st, in the lovely and charismatic Portugal capital city – Lisbon, in one of the most well know areas of the city – the Parque das Nações. Enjoy the Tagus river views while making this journey with us.
Procuramos um novo elemento para a nossa equipa, para nos ajudar a brilhar mais longe!
Objetivo da função:
Angariação de projetos na área da formação e consultoria no mercado internacional, aliando as vertentes de Marketing e comercial.
Perfil do candidato:
– Formação superior em Gestão ou Marketing
– Experiência comprovada na área Comercial ou Marketing B2B
– Gosto e aptidão tanto para a área Comercial como para a área de Marketing
– Proficiência no inglês
– Orientação para resultados
– Autonomia e capacidade de autocrítica
Se te identificas com o perfil e função descritas e queres agarrar um novo desafio, envia o teu CV para email@example.com.