Do you have employees who just don’t care? Do you ask yourself “How can I get my employees to achieve better results?” Answer that question and others by applying to our “Lead to Engagement & Results” Program.
Discover how to foster your employees engagement and inspire them to reach better results. Encourage your employees to take ownership in everything they do. Discuss what is Engagement, how to achieved it and how to create a sharing environment that will allow you to obtain Key-results within your team’s.
This program will allow you to:
- Develop your team’s Engagement using an international methodology;
- Create a clear path for your team’s success;
- Construct a new mind-set.
By fostering engagement within your team you’ll get employees that will stick around through thick and thin, take pride in being a part of the team, give it their all each and every day, and will contribute actively to the results you want from your business.
The program is structured within 2 workshop days, with:
- Small presentations of the topics;
- Individual exercises;
- Group exercises;
- Feedback between participants and the coach;
- Excerpts of films for reflection.
Join us on June 20th – 21st, in the lovely and charismatic Portugal capital city – Lisbon, in one of the most well know areas of the city – the Parque das Nações. Enjoy the Tagus river views while making this journey with us.
Are you tired of talking and giving orders without anything ever coming out as you asked? Do you get the impression people around you aren’t listening? Do you feel as though you are not valued by your team and peers? Do you feel your authority is questioned?
And did you figure out by now that fighting people to get your way usually gets things done anyway but your way?
In today’s corporate world it is necessary to find a strategy to attain goals effectively and fairly while maintaining healthy work relationships – a strategy that doesn’t rely solely on the power that comes with your position or status in the company.
More than ever the need arises to captivate. That is working towards goals while – and not at the expense of – building constructive, motivating and lasting relationships and maintaining your team’s wellbeing. That is the difference between a boss and a leader. And you can guess which one companies and teams need.
As Ken Blanchard put it: “The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority”.
The Positive Power and Influence® program opens the door to the whole new world of influence’s true power. It allows you to:
– Understand the concept of positive influence;
– Be more aware of yourself – your areas of improvement, your strengths and how to use and build on them to become the most effective and genuine version of yourself;
– Know your impact on others and how it can bring you the much wanted positive results – even in challenging situations and always assuring the relationship isn’t impaired.
This program is based on the Situational Influence Model and is composed by 4 different moments:
1. Diagnosis, to assess influence behaviors through a 360º evaluation using the ISQ – Influence Styles Questionnaire.
2. Two day workshop.
3. One executive coaching session (optional).
4. One year access to the ISQ to assess evolution.
Know more about the program here.